RECENT CONVERSION OF STONE BARN INTO STUNNING 18 BED BUNKHOUSE
Nab View Bunkhouse is a recently converted 18th century barn. Situated on Ollerbrook Farm, it’s a beautiful conversion that provides comfortable and spacious accommodation for a group of up to 18 people.
Nab View Bunkhouse has three ground floor bedrooms, a four-cubicle shower room and two toilets.
Upstairs, the spacious open-beamed living space has stunning views across to Kinder Scout. There is an ample and comfortable lounge area, together with a dining area and self catering kitchen separated by a breakfast bar. The kitchen is well stocked with utensils and equipment, including a large fridge and a freezer.
There is ample outside sitting area to the rear of the bunkhouse, suitable for BBQ. There is a no smoking policy within the bunkhouse. Sorry – no pets.
Nab View Bunkhouse offers ideal accommodation for groups who wish to stay together under one roof in a tranquil and beautiful setting, with scope for a wide range of activities on the doorstep.
Tariff: Sole use for 2 night booking Weekend rate 2018 prices £660.00 2 nights
- It is also possible to book the barn for non-exclusive use at £20.00 per person, although you must be in a party of 6 or more.
- Car Parking 6/7 Cars
- The bunkhouse has the capacity to sleep 18 people. There are three bedrooms each sleeping six people. Each bunk has a mattress with fitted sheet and a pillow with pillow case. Please bring your own sleeping bag and personal towels.
- The period of hire commences at 4 pm on the date of arrival and ends at 10 am on the date of departure. The accommodation must be left in a clean and tidy condition; otherwise additional charges may be incurred.
- Maximum Number of Occupants; 18 PERSONS
- The number of people occupying the accommodation must not exceed the limit set by the owners. Please remember that you may be sharing with others if you do not book for sole use.
- A non-refundable deposit of £100 is required and the balance is due 28 days before the date of arrival.
- Any Breakages that occur during the stay must be paid for or replaced.
- Should you wish to cancel your booking, notice either by writing or telephone should be made at least 28 days prior to your arrival to allow re-letting. If we are unable to re-let, the full amount will become due.
- Email: email@example.com
Tel: 01433 670235 / 07971 865944